I believe you.
yes but consider this for your otp:
- being reunited after surviving the zombie apocalypse unknowing if the other was alive or dead AU
- rescuing their partner from a recon mission gone wrong AU
- drama school rivals being cast as romantic opposites because they have “crazy sexual tension” according to their director AU
- "are we both robbing the same house oh fuck" AU
- growing up together in a rough neighbourhood AU
- mutual friends always dragged to the same inane barbecues AU
You can find more posts at psych2go. If you want the sources to the post, you can use a search engine like google and type psych2go -word for word of the fact and you will find our sources.
The logic of Emily Fields everybody
Aneurin Barnard in Ironclad
partly inspired by (×)
Get to Know: Emma Watson (insp)
”Like the fact that the person Sirius cared for the most about in the world was you.”
letting go does not always mean forgetting.
Derek Hale: a summary